Re: European IP requests - template

  • To: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • From: Don Stikvoort < >
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 92 16:34:57 +0200
  • Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
  • Cc: Hank Nussbacher < >
  • Phone: +31 30 310290
  • Telefax: +31 30 340903

==> From: Daniel Karrenberg

> book. We give them reverences. A balance has to be struck.

Either you're surprisingly Japanese and in that case I wonder how you cope
per e-mail, or you're giving away worthy persons rather scarce already in
our Western world, thus indeed striking a delicate balance.

:-)

> Daniel

Don.