New Person: Milan F. Karrenberg

  • To: RIPE Meeting Attendees < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 92 15:29:54 +0200
  • Cc: RIPE D-base Management < >

:-) :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Since early Saturday morning the RIPE NCC has a new associate volunteer
advisor to help the management in assessing the relative priorities of
all problems great and small and not necessarily restricted to IP
networking: Mr.  Milan F. Karrenberg.  The fact that Mr.  Karrenberg
arrived 4 weeks earlier than expected presents us with some unforseen
but not unmanageable logistical problems as a third of the NCC staff is on
vacation another third will be busy acquainting Mr.  M. Karrenberg with his
new surroundings etc.pp..  Although we will certainly do our best to
prevent it there is a possibility that you will perceive a drop in the
NCC response time and service level during the coming few weeks.  Should
this be the case we would like to ask your understanding and encourage
you to nonetheless bring to our attention any outstanding problems.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg

PS: GSI NIC, please assign a NIC handle. :-)

person: Milan F. Karrenberg
address: c/o RIPE NCC
address: Kruislaan 409
address: NL-1098 SJ Amsterdam