Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index Threads >>>

prtraceroute and prpath v2.0 beta

  • From: Marten Terpstra < >
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 17:14:08 +0100

I have made an update to both prtraceroute and prpath to work with
ripe-181 syntax. They both now fully understand ripe-181 policy
expressions and know how to handle routes and inet-rtrs and all the
other ripe-181 specific policy objects/attributes.

They are still beta, there may be a few things still not quite right
with them, but as far as I could test they work fine.

Please use these rather than the previous versions that do NOT
understand routes and ripe-181 expressions and will give a lot of "?"
output ....

They are available as:

ripe-181 capable prcheck will follow asap.

Please report bugs to pride-tools@localhost.

  • Post To The List:
Chronological >>> Author    Subject Threads >>>