We will mail 4 U

  • To:
  • From:
  • Date: 24 Nov 10 11:18:47 AM

LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!

..$250 PER MILLION

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

Addresses are extracted daily by four of our computers,
which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
for new addresses.  They are fresh!  Over 36 million
addresses on file.

No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn and no foul
language.  We do not do targeted mailings at this price.

Targeted mailings $150 per 50,000 addresses
extracted.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours.  We have 4 computers
extracting addresses 24/7.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts office
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line is
busy, please keep trying, as bulk mailing is growing fast.  We
do want to work with you to advertise your product.

$250 per million expires December 1, 1997.  Price increases
to $350 per million, $250 per 500,000.  All orders received
before December 1 will not reflect the increase.  Even with
the increase, we will still be the best prices on the net.

To have your name removed, call our processing office.
Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.