<<< Chronological Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

[ncc-dubai03] Reminder - SANOG IV 23-30 July, 2004, Kathmandu, Nepal -Online Registration now open

  • From: Membership Liaison Officer < >
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:10:36 +0200
  • Cc:

[Apologies for duplicate emails]

Dear colleagues,

SANOG IV
23-30 July, 2004
Kathmandu, Nepal

SANOG IV Program and Registration Announcement

South Asian Network Operators Group (SANOG) IV registration is now
online. You can register for the event at www.sanog.org/sanog4/.

SANOG IV  program and agenda are now published on
http://www.sanog.org/sanog4/. SANOG IV is being held at the Radisson
Hotel in Kathmandu, Nepal from 23-30 July, 2004.  You can refer to
www.sanog.org/sanog4/ for details.

Program and Agenda:

SANOG IV program incorporates the following

Three hands-on workshops:  23-27 July, 2004
-	Open Source IP Services for ISP, by NSRC
-	ISP Routing Workshop, by Cisco
-	DNS / DNSSec Workshop, by APNIC

Eight Tutorials 28-29 July, 2004
-	Anti-SPAM tutorial
-	Juniper Routing Workshop
-	VOIP technology and SIP Deployment
-	Internet Routing Registry Tutorial
-	ISP and Network Security
-	Exim Mail Server
-	PGP mini Tutorial
-	APNIC Internet Resource Management

Four Birds-of-a-Feather : 28-30 July, 2004
-	Internet Exchange Point
-	ISP/NSP Security
-	West Asia BoF
-	PGP Key-Signing Party

Full Day Conference Program : 30 July, 2004
-	Regional Updates
-	Routing Practices
-	Application Deployment

Additional Programs: (28-30 July, 2004)

-	APCAUCE tutorials and meeting
-	APNIC Regional policy update
-	APNIC and RIPE NCC Hostmaster Consultation
-	Regional Telecom/Internet Policy Session

We expect a large turn out from the region at this SANOG meeting, owing to
the popularity at previous meets. We also welcome participants from West
Asia, with the newly established collaboration with the RIPE NCC. With the
co-hosting of APCAUCE meeting, we also expect a larger participation from
the entire Asia Pacific region. We hope you would be able to make it to this
meeting.

The meeting is open to everyone from the operational community, and thus
anyone who needed a reason to visit Kathmandu now has one.

You can register for SANOG by sending in the form available at
www.sanog.org/sanog4 or using the online registration system.
Registrations  from inside Nepal can be paid by cheques.

SANOG CONTACT INFORMATION

SANOG Secretariat
GPO BOX 13655
Kathmandu, Nepal
Fax. +977 1 4362480
info@localhost
www.sanog.org

Kind regards,

Nathalie Dougall
Membership Liaison Officer
RIPE NCC

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological Author    Subject <<< Threads