REMOVE

  • To: info@localhost (Info Desk),
  • From: Manuel Rincon-CSIC < >
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 09:01:14 +0000

At 18:59 25/11/97 -0500, Info Desk wrote:

>If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings,
>reply with "remove" in the subject header.
>
>http://www.infowatch.net
>
>InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional
>service.
>
>	FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !
>
>* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
>* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
>* 8 E-mail accounts
>* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
>* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
>* Full MS Front Page support
>* Unlimited FTP updates
>* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
>* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
>* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
>* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
>* Register your domain with over 250 search engines-FREE
>* Friendly customer support
>
>* Inquire about our $24.95 plan
>
>If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30
>days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer
fees.

>http://www.infowatch.net
>info@localhost

This is incredible.

I don�t understand that TERERA can do it.

Is it a way to keep money in NCC?.

Please don�t do it with my data.

Regards:

Manuel
Dr.Manuel Rinc�n Arche. Col. Cientifico CSIC

Comisi�n Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnolog�a  (CICYT)
Dep. DTTP

Address:
Rosario Pino 14-16 5�   28020 Madrid Spain

Tel. num. 34-1-3360400 Ext. 602
Fax. num: 34-1-3360573