Re: Advertisement: Website Hosting

  • To: Frank van der Linden < >
  • From: Carol Orange < >
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 16:19:48 +0100
  • Cc:

Hi Folks,

Frank van der Linden writes:

>> I did not expect this form terena :(

We're sorry that spam appeared on the list today. We will start
moderating this list as soon as possible, but not later than the end
of this week.

Note that this list will probably change names and come under the
direct management of the RIPE NCC early in 1998.

Thank you for your patience. We hope it won't be required again.

Carol Orange
RIPE NCC