RIPE NCC Emplyment Opportunities

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 10:35:31 +0200
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >
    TERENA General Assembly < >
    TERENA Technical Committee < >

Dear colleagues,

I would appreciate it very much if you could forward the posting below
to the appropriate people and/or fora. Remeber that the activities and
services of the RIPE NCC are as good or bad as the people who make
them happen.

Thank you in advance

Daniel Karrenberg

------

The RIPE NCC has immediate openings for

               I n t e r n e t  H o s t m a s t e r s
and
               I n t e r n e t  E n g i n e e r s

RIPE NCC people work at the very core of the Internet industry.
They support the Internet service providers in Europe and surrounding
areas.

Your Qualifications

You have good knowledge of both written and spoken English.  You enjoy
working in an international environment.  You are interested in the
Internet and able to learn quickly.

The Organisation

The RIPE NCC serves the European Internet industry since since 1992,
providing coordination and registration services in a professional,
neutral and impartial way.  We currently are 13 people from five
different countries based in Amsterdam.  We are growing.  Our
remuneration package is very competitive.

Know more?

See http://www.ripe.net/ under Employment Opportunities
or contact us at openings@localhost.