RE: Albania

  • To:
  • From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" < >
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:57:14 MET-DST
  • Cc:

  Dear NCC, dear NCC-CO and TERENA!

  Wrt to the message below I sincerely think that this is exactly one of
  the cases that we had in mind during the discussion about (not) waiving
  NCC fees.

  Given the amount of funds spent (coming from various sources) to
  support a broad range of development projects - I'm confident there is
  a couple of bucks left somewhere in the corner of a pocket to cover
  this expense.

  Btw, I had the pleasure of working with Bill previously to eventually
  set up the connection to Macedonia...

  Best regards,
  Wilfried.
  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: Woeber@localhost
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :
  Vienna University              :  Tel: +43 1 4065822 355
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  Fax: +43 1 4065822 170
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  NIC: WW144