Re: si.k2 request for reduced signup fee

  • To: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:45:23 +0300 (WET)
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >

On Mon, 24 Jul 1995, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

> Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:19:48 +0200
> From: Daniel Karrenberg <Daniel.Karrenberg@localhost
> To: NCC Contributors ncc-co@localhost
> Subject: si.k2 request for reduced signup fee
>
> Request: Reduce the signup fee from ECU2000 to ECU500.
>
> Background information: The registry existed in 1994 under another name
> (si.eiger) and has not paid any NCC contribution to date. So far we have
> consistently regarded registries that have not contributed in 1994 as
> new registries, and thus charged the signup fee.

IF it existed in 1994 BUT has not paid any NCC contribution, then
according to the spirit of the Amsterdam NCC meeting, the registry did
not exist. If we want to change our rules, then this is another issue.
I believe that Daniel is the most appropriate person to evaluate the
situation  and should give his opinion or suggestion before seeking ours.

> Procedure: Given that we are in the holiday period I propose to allow 10
> working days for comments.  If no comments are received by August 7th,
> the request will be granted.  Please send comments either to me or to
> the whole list if uou think they should be discussed.
>
> If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
>
> Regards
>
> Daniel Karrenberg
> RIPE NCC Manager

Regards
AK Stylianou

|	Dr Agathoclis Stylianou	Fax : (02)-476082 or 366198	   |
|	Director		Tel : (02)-366186   		   |
|	Computer Centre		e-mail : agatho@localhost  |
|	University of Cyprus					   |
|	POBox 537						   |