Meeting September 1st

  • To: Olle F Wallner < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 17:49:58 +0200
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >

  > Olle F Wallner wallner@localhost writes:
  >
  > Why not 10,30 at the airport. Then people may attend who arrive around
  > 10.30 from other countries.
  >
  > >We will provide a small lunch.  Proceedings will end by 16.00.
  >
  > Starting 30 minutes later, ending 30 minutes later, giving 16.30.
  >
  > --Olle

Olle,

the time chosen reflect our insight in flight schedules. Of course
we are flexible w.r.t. these times.

In order to establish real needs I have extended the RSVP form.
Those who have already RSVPd are welcome to do so again if they
have preferences concerning time.

%START

Registration

Please put your answers between the brackets [].

1) Your name
        Enter First name, Last name in FULL
        e.g. John Doe
             Mary-Beth Walton

        # NAME   [                                                         ]

2) Your Registry ID (format: country-code.<name of registry>)

        # REG    [                                                         ]

The preferences below need only to be filled in if you care!

3) Location Preference (format: delete less preferred or none if no preference)

        # LOC    [ AIRPORT, DOWNTOWN ]

4) Earliest start of meeting (format: 24h clock, e.g. 1000 or 0930 or 1030)

	# START  [       ]

5) Latest end of meeting (format: 24h clock, e.g. 1600 or 1630 or 1700)

	# END    [       ]

%END