Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index Threads >>>

Re: EUnet

  • To: Steve Druck < >
  • From: Kees Neggers < >
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 1995 21:00:51 +0100
  • Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
  • Cc: RIPE NCC Contributor's List < >
  • Phone: +31 30 310290
  • Telefax: +31 30 340903

==> From: Steve Druck

> Dear NCC Contributors,
>
> Because I believe that there has been an honest misunderstanding between
> the Amsterdam office of EUnet and various EUnets, I have exceptionally

Steve, to avoid honest misunderstandings between TERENA and the
NCC Contributers, could you please send me TERENA's view on the
responsibilities of TERENA and of the NCC Contributers with respect to
the management of the RIPE-NCC. I am honestly confused after your mail.

Kees

> agreed to give the EUnets a two week grace period. I hope that they will
> come to a speedy agreement to subscribe to the RIPE NCC within that time.
>
> I also hope that the other contributors will agree that it was reasonable
> to grant the grace period, since this does appear to be a misunderstanding.
>
> Steve Druck
> Terena, Vice President for Services

  • Post To The List:
Chronological >>> Author    Subject Threads >>>