[Hackathon-list] Power?

Martin J. Levy martin at cloudflare.com
Fri Mar 27 11:26:20 CET 2015

Here's my 5cents ...

Can you do this annimation as a regular Atlas API user vs. being on the inside within RIPE.

I ask this because public vs private probes could make a difference to this dataset. Plus tests run on a probe (listed somewhere on the probe page) means you could also plot the effectiveness of communications from that probe vs just prove up'ness. Again public vs. private measurements would make a difference.

Just thinking aloud.

Martin