[Hackathon-list] See you tomorrow!

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Thu Mar 26 15:55:03 CET 2015

Hi all,

See you all tomorrow at the Technologia Incognita Hackerspace, Louwesweg 1, from 10.00 onwards!
Remember that we start officially at 12.00 sharp :)

If you have any problem… you get lost… you don’t find the tram… here you have Vesna’s phone number: +31 6 21258191.
You can also call Vesna if nobody of us is at the entrance and you don’t want to wait 10 minutes: we will come downstairs to check if more people arrive every 10-15 minutes.

If you are late (after 12) you will need to call: we won’t be at the entrance anymore after 12.

Questions? Let us know now! :)
And for those of you already meeting tonight: have fun!

Michela