[Hackathon-list] About meals and events

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Tue Mar 24 11:58:08 CET 2015

Hi all,

Just another reminder and some more information about meals and events.

IMPORTANT! Remember to bring with you your own laptop, chargers and converters.

Food and drinks will be provided throughout the event with the exception of Saturday dinner as you will be free from 18.00.

- Friday 27 March

We start officially at 12 at the TechInc Hackerspace:
https://wiki.techinc.nl/images/2/27/Tech-Inc-ACTA-public-transport-snel-v6.png
If your hotel is located in the city centre the easiest way is to take the tram number 2, which leaves from Central Station and runs across the centre.
For those of you that can come earlier, we will be happy to receive you from 10 onwards.

Lunch: we will have standup lunch with sandwiches and various soft drinks and juices.
Dinner: we finish at 18/18.30 and then we will walk downstairs to the restaurant, inside the same building, to enjoy a tapas dinner. It will be a mix of meat, fish and vegetables so it should fit all dietary requirements.

- Saturday 28 March

We start at 9.00 at the RIPE NCC office, Singel 258.
How to get there: https://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/contact/office-location

Breakfast will be served from 9.00: croissants, bread, jam, butter, coffee, tea and so on.
Lunch will be served at 12.30: Pizza (vegetarian and non vegetarian) and salad.
We finish at 18.00.
Evening is free. Enjoy Amsterdam!

- Sunday 29 March

We start at 9.00 at the RIPE NCC office, Singel 258.

Breakfast will be served from 9.00: croissants, bread, jam, butter, coffee, tea and so on.
Lunch will be served at 12.30: Pasta (vegetarian and non vegetarian) and salad.

At 15.00 you will start presenting your works.

At 17.30 we leave the RIPE NCC office and we go to the location of the party: the Tara Irish pub, Rokin 85-89.
At the party there will be the announcement of the winning teams, we will have a couple of drinks and enjoy a mix of hot and cold snacks.
Party is over at 20.30/21 but you can stay as long as you want :)

Let me know if you have any question. We are looking forward to meeting you all at the Hackerspace this Friday!
Michela on behalf of the RIPE Atlas Team