[Hackathon-list] When & where: RIPE Atlas hackathon info

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Mon Mar 23 14:07:12 CET 2015

Hi all,

the RIPE Atlas hackathon is almost there :) !!

Most important -- where & when do we meet.
Please be on time, entering both locations is not trivial...

Locations:

Friday 27 March: TechInc Hackerspace, ACTA Building, Louwesweg 1

How to get there: https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/ACTA

Saturday 28 and Sunday 29: RIPE NCC Office, Singel 258.

How to get there:
https://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/contact/office-location

Times:

Friday 12:00-18:00

Saturday 9:00-18:00

Sunday 9:00-21:00 (including party)

On Friday, we will be in TechInc from 10 AM,
so if you are in Amsterdam early, you can join us there.

Communication:
	archives: https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/private/hackathon-list/
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/ripe-atlas-hackathon
- IRC: #ripeatlas @ irc.freenode.org
- info: https://atlas.ripe.net/hackathon/2015/#!attendee-information

For any urgent matters:
Vesna's phone number: +31621258191

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all in Amsterdam!

Michela and Vesna

Measurements Community Building
RIPE NCC