[Hackathon-list] R library for accessing RIPE Atlas data

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Fri Mar 20 18:06:21 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm thinking about working on the data in R, so I'm thinking about
writing a package for accessing the data in R. If I get the chance
this week, I might write that package before the hackathon itself.

Is anyone else thinking about using R? If yes, this might motivate
me further. Also, I have yet to decide which aspects of the API to
wrap for R, so tell me if there's anything you particularly want.

Tom