[Hackathon-list] Will more data be made available to us during the hackathon?

Daniel Quinn dquinn at ripe.net
Tue Mar 17 15:07:45 CET 2015

Those are all /visualisations/ of data, but not really good sources of
raw data themselves. A good place to start is the URL in Michela’s
email, which includes links to a series of APIs you can use to get raw data:

  * Querying the REST API <https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/rest/>
  * Latest measurement results API
    <https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/measurement-latest-api/>
  * Result streaming API <https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/result-streaming/>
  * Status Checks <https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/status-checks/>
  * Measurement result parsing library (Sagan)
    <https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/sagan/>

If it’s likely that you’ll need a Very Large Dataset to do what you need
(many of our measurements span multiple years and tens of gigabytes),
please feel free to post to the list with a request in advance so we can
pull down a copy of everything and bring it to the Hackathon on a USB
stick. That way, your hacking won’t be held up by downloading a couple
gigs through the local wifi :-)

​