[Hackathon-list] More information about RIPE Atlas hackathon

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Thu Mar 5 13:16:54 CET 2015

Dear hackathon participants,

We’ve put together some more information about the RIPE Atlas hackathon, including:

- The overall goal and different types of challenges you can choose to work on
- The kind of data you’ll have access to
- Some examples of possible visualisations using RIPE Atlas data

You can find this information online at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/hackathon/2015/#!attendee-information

We hope this will give you a better idea of what to expect during the hackathon and start inspiring you to come up with your own ideas about interesting, creative data visualisations using RIPE Atlas.

We look forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam on 27 March.

Best regards,
RIPE Atlas Team