[Hackathon-list] Maptime Amsterdam #6: Show & Tell + Three.js (fwd)

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 13 13:39:18 CEST 2015

for those in amsterdam...

community, cooperation, commons, squirrels 	// http://becha.home.xs4all.nl
nature, anarchy, utopia, anthropocene, collapse // https://lists.puscii.nl/wws/arc/uncivilization

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:55:42 -0400
From: Bert Spaan <bert.spaan at gmail.com>
To: Maptime-AMS-announce at meetup.com
Subject: [Maptime-AMS] Maptime Amsterdam #6: Show & Tell + Three.js

Maptime Amsterdam #6: Show & Tell + Three.js

This Wednesday night, we'll use the first part of the evening to give participants a change to tell
about their own map/project/work, or about something map-related they want to share. We did this
during the first Maptime session in November, and it's time to do it again! Bring your favorite map,
tell us about this new data visualization you came across, or show us how you've used maps and
cartography in your latest project/idea.

Afterwards, we'll work on making a 3D map in the browser! Together with my former colleague Laurens
Schuurkamp (he now does data visualization at Philips Design), I'll prepare a tutorial on how to
display geospatial data in 3D using Three.js.

Maptime starts at 6:30 PM. Please bring your own food/snacks/beer/wine!

Maptime is hands-on, so don't forget to bring your laptop! All skill levels are welcome.

--
This message was sent by Bert Spaan (bert.spaan at gmail.com) from Maptime Amsterdam.
To learn more about Bert Spaan, visit his/her member profile