Re: Looking for a contact at a Turkish ISP,

  • To: Ask Bjrn Hansen <
  • From: Leo Vegoda <
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:53:54 +0200
  • Cc:

On Apr 15, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Ask Bjrn Hansen wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am looking after the NTP Pool system (<>).

A large Turkish ISP setup all their customer equipment to synchronize time with the pool in an unfriendly manner, so I am looking for a contact with them. Does anyone have a lead?
There's a list of all LIRs and their allocations on the FTP site at:

You should either be able to take the allocation and put it into whois to get the organisation object for the company or you can cross- reference it to the contact information for the list or LIRs at:

Leo Vegoda
IANA Numbers Liaison