Re: Looking for a contact at a Turkish ISP, ttnet.net.tr

  • To: Ask Bj�rn Hansen <

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <

  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:02:13 -0400
  • Cc:

On Apr 15, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Ask Bj�rn Hansen wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am looking after the NTP Pool system (<http://www.pool.ntp.org/>).

A large Turkish ISP setup all their customer equipment to synchronize time with the pool in an unfriendly manner, so I am looking for a contact with them. Does anyone have a lead?

Is this list active? (the archives stopped 5 years ago).
Aside from CIDR report and various announcements, I think that this may be the first real email received from this list in a year
of being on it, so I would say that, no, it is not active.

You might want to try the Jupiter Media lists, such as isp- bandwidth@localhost
http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-bandwidth/
or just ask on Nanog.

Regards