RIPE NCC to begin allocating from new IPv4 range

  • To:
  • From: leo vegoda <
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:17:05 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

This announcement is being sent to multiple lists. I apologise for duplicates.

The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address range - ( and from the IANA in June 2005. We expect to start making allocations from this range in the near future.

We have started announcing two prefixes from each /8, which originate in AS12654. They are:

Details of target names and addresses, reachability tools and other information are available on our web site at:

You may want to update any filters you have in place.

Kind regards,

leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager