pending renumbering for "B"

  • To: ( bill )
  • From: bill < >
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:19:30 -0800 (PST)

we believe we are ready to make the addressing change for

 the old address is:
 the new address is:

The formal requests have been submitted and there have been no negative
comments in those venues.  Before the offical changes are made, it would
be helpful to have any substantive comments.   I expect ICANN to publish
a transition date shortly so timely replies are most useful.

  • Post To The List: