Virus Warning from the RIPE NCC

  • To:
  • From: Gerard Leurs < >
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:11:00 +0200

Dear Colleagues.

We are sorry for duplicate emails.

On Monday 9 August 2004, a virus (bagle) was mailed to several mailing lists
operated by the RIPE NCC.

Unfortunately, the virus passed through the filters of several of these lists.
At the moment of writing we know this happened for the db-wg, eof-wg,
routing-wg. And the wg-chairs.

Please do not open any suspicious .zip files.
Please make sure you delete any such mails.

The RIPE NCC is working to resolve the issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

        Gerard Leurs,
        Operations department,
        RIPE NCC.