RE: Preliminary Programme RIPE EOF Barcelona 12/13.5.2003

  • To:
  • From:
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:29:24 +0100
  • Cc:

There is a potentially interesting meeting in Brussels just before
Barcelona. It is a meeting of the special so-called rapporteurs group which
deals with the ITU Recommendation about international Internet connections
(IIC) regarding transit of and exchange of traffic on the international
Internet backbone markets. For more details and pointers to documents see:

http://europacom.org

I am not exactly clear right now if there are restrictions on participation.
But I wonder if it would be interesting to try and identify somebody who
could come to Barcelona to give a presentation on what was discussed.

Gordon