BoF on ENUM/SIP @ APRICOT 2004

  • From: James Seng < >
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:17:28 +0800

I am attempting to organizing a BoF on ENUM/SIP @ APRICOT 2004 (www.apricot2004.net). The goal of the BoF is to have an information sharing on ENUM activities in the AP region and to discuss if there is any trials we can pursue together.

The tenative date is 24th or 25th of Feb 2004 and would be scheduled so that it would not crashed with any other major meeting e.g. APTLD. If anyone here is interested to participate in the BoF, please contact me.

-James Seng