Re: ENUM test registrar operational

  • From: "Marco Bernardi" < >
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:04:48 -0000

If I'veunderstood correctly (...not quite sure) you are saying that I can
insert a UK number such as +44 123456780 and this will be converted into  and then I can populateNAPTR records that are
accessible by DNS look up

If this is the case this  may create clashes with UK trial where the same
number (+44123456780) is instered in with possibly different
NAPTR records. Not quite sure it's a good idea

Did I miss something?