.ae

  • From: Sultan Al Shamsi < >
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:07:30 +0400
  • Cc:

Dear sir,

I would like to ask whether RIPE NCC have received any corresponce from
ITU regarding apointing UAE Network Information Center (UAEnic) for
handling the ENUM administration. The Ministry of Communications in the
UAE already sent a letter to ITU, authorising the UAEnic to be the ENUM
Administration in the UAE.

I would appreciate if you could update us by the status as for the above.

Thanks and Regards,

Sultan Al Shamsi,
UAEnic Admin

  • Post To The List: