Re: 5.5.e164.arpa request

  • To: Frederico A C Neves < >
    Richard Hill < >
    Demi Getschko < >
    Ivan Moura Campos < >
  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:52:45 -0400

Dear Frederico A C Neves,

Thank you for submitting an ENUM request for a delegation under
e164.arpa. In accordance with the instructions received from the IAB,
I have forwarded your request to the ITU-T TSB and the ENUM public
mailing list enum-announce@localhost for review and evaluation.

Please note that the RIPE NCC does not take any decision about the
delegation. It is the responsibility of the ITU-T TSB to approve or
object a delegation request. The RIPE NCC will only evaluate the
technical setup of the zone once the delegation request has been
approved by ITU-T TSB.

Instructions regarding operations of the e164.arpa can be found at:
http://www.ripe.net/enum/instructions.html

Any questions regarding E.164 matters that are not DNS related should
be directed to the ITU-T TSB.

Kind Regards,

Carsten Schiefner
External Relations