Re: request to register 1.0.0.1.9.9.e164.arpa

  • To: "Hill, Richard" < >
  • From: Mirjam Kuehne < >
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:15:51 +0000

Richard,

I have now passed the original request on to you.

Thank you for the fast reaction. I assume, we can accept your mail below
as formal response. We will now start with the technical evaluation of the
delegation request.

Kind Regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
RIPE NCC

 "Hill, Richard" <richard.hill@localhost writes:
  * It can be expected that this request will be formally approved by the TSB
  * with an expiry date of 17 May 2002 and that the formal approval letter will
  * state:
  *
  * 		This approval is based on the understanding that all
  * administrative entities will adhere to all tenets of all relevant ITU
  * Recommendations (e.g. E.164, E164.1, E.190 and their principles and
  * procedures) and relevant national laws and regulations.
  * 		The approval may be revoked and transformed into an
  * objection should any of these conditions not be met at any time in the
  * future.
  *
  * At the present time, it can be expected that the approval will be revoked
  * and that an objection will be sent on 17 May 2002.
  *
  * Richard Hill
  *
  * -----------------------------------------