<<< Chronological Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

draft agenda for the Connectivity WG session

  • From:
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 17:07:32 +0200
  • Cc:

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text

     Dear colleagues,

     I would like to have a 2-3 hours connectivity WG session at the
     upcomming RIEP meeting. I would like to sollicit your input to the
     agenda of this meeting. Here follows the first draft of it  :

     0. Scribe
     1. Internet demography in ECE - presentation Milan Sterba
     2. per country overview - all "young" Internet countries

                        - whats new
                        - what are the problems
                        - who is in the game
                        - what are the information sources

     3. Who are the absent and how can we help them ?
     3. CDS review
     4. WG focus, activities ...revision ?

     Thank you

     With my best regards
     Milan Sterba

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological Author    Subject <<< Threads