[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Announcing RIPE Atlas Service Terms Documentation for Anchor Hosts

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Oct 3 13:05:49 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

In the process of transitioning RIPE Atlas anchors towards being a
production service, we have developed two documents that describe the
service terms:
- Draft RIPE Atlas Service Terms and Conditions [1]
- Memorandum of Understanding - Hosting a RIPE Atlas Anchor Probe
[2]

Please see the details in this RIPE Labs article:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/ripe-atlas-anchors-terms-and-conditions

If you are currently hosting an anchor, or if you are interested in
hosting a RIPE Atlas anchor in the future, we would like to hear any
feedback you have on these draft documents.

Our goal is to finalise the documents by 11 October so that we can
announce the production service at the upcoming RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens.

Regards,
Vesna

[1] https://atlas.ripe.net/dstatic/page/proposals/terms-and-conditions.pdf

[2]