[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Atlas Anchors Pilot

Wilfried Woeber Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Tue Jan 15 12:07:44 CET 2013

Dear Lia, Anchor Pilot Crew,

good news for the ACOnet/Vienna box:

The hardware has been delivered a couple of days ago[1] and we plan to have
it installed at the designated location, and connected to the DRAC and the
production interfaces, on Thursday, Jan. 17.1.12, in the afternoon.

It will receive both an IPv4 and an IPv6 network adress for the 2 IFs.
The details will be sent to gii-... later today. I'd propose to handle any
other config and connectivity discussions and tests off-list, to keep the
noise on the list down :-)

Unfortunately, at the moment we can not provide path redundancy for the
DRAC and the production network. This *may* change in the future.

Cheers,
Wilfried.

[1] sorry for the administrative delay, there was quite a bit of different
    formal expectations about the "correct" sequence of order, delivery,
    invoicing and payment, between the parties involved. ;-)