[Atlas-anchors-pilot] RIPE Atlas Anchors to be Single-Service System

Lia Hestina lhestina at ripe.net
Fri Aug 23 11:05:25 CEST 2013

Dear Wilfried,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Currently we don't not have the specification of the hardware yet, as soon as we have them, we will announce it to the list.

We understand the inconvenience for having to buy a new box while the one that you have is brand new, so you are at liberty to keep the box that you have already as an anchor and we will keep supporting it.
However, should you prefer to use the box for other use where you can benefit most from it, you are most welcome to do this.

I hope this answer your question.

Kind regards,
Lia Hestina