[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Provisional hardware specs for Atlas Anchors

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Sep 7 15:08:00 CEST 2012

< personal opinion, worth every euro-cent you have paid for it >

> - logging the incoming measurements from Atlas probes
> - one-way packet loss measurements

good ideas

> - NRTM (local version of RIPE whois database)

cross-subsidisation of a bad idea

what about a local validated rpki cache which associates frequently with
others?  reduce load on ncc publication point.  i have thought this
through a bit and we can chat during 65.

> - & "member instance" of k-root:

cross-subsidization of a good idea.  but i need to spend more time
thinking about this k-root distribution scheme.

randy