[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Please fill in the survey about your interest in the pilot

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Oct 4 17:45:07 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

after lots of discussions and feedback, I would like to get
a final confirmation from you about your interest
in the Atlas Anchors pilot.

Please fill in this survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/atlas-anchors-pilot-startup

Collecting your answers in such a structured way will help us
determine the choice of the hosts that we want to start with.

After taking long time to think together with you,
we want to speed up the process and make our choice
by next Thursday: 11 October.

Our plan is to start with about 10 organisations this year,
with intention to have two boxes installed this month,
and another 8 in the next two months.
The second phase is going to be in Q1 2013.

Thank you for your interest and your efforts!

Regards,
Vesna