[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Atlas Anchors Pilot

Wilfried Woeber Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Sat Dec 15 23:33:01 CET 2012

Dear Lia,

Lia Hestina wrote:

> Dear Mr. Woeber and Winkler,
>
> My name is Lia Hestina and I am assisting Vesna with the Atlas Anchor Pilot.

Welcome and thanks for establishing contact!

> At the moment we are doing internal administration of this process and we are
> curious how far you are with this pilot.

I am out of office at the moment (off-duty till Dec. 26th) but my most recent
status report forwarded by Gerhard (as of Dec. 3rd) is that the hardware has
been ordered according to specification and confirmed, but no delivery date had
been given by then.

> Can you share with us if you have purchased the box already and if you have
> configured the network and able to provide us with the IP numbers?

I am confident that Gerhard will come back to you with more details as they
become available.

Specification of IP-Addresses should be a matter of "minutes" as soon as
we have bolted in tne hardware :-) For that reason I am cc:ing Michael Perzi
for the ACOnet LIR.

> Feel free to send your reply to the atlas-anchors-pilot mailing list.
>
> With kind regards,
> Lia Hestina

Best regards,
Wilfried