[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] last changes?

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Wed Sep 18 16:53:55 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

the updates to the text sound ok, I had a look and it's all fine.

Regarding the flowchart, I actually had it done by a friend which is not
reachable today. I'll try to update it tomorrow.
@Marco - if any of the NCC designers could change it, that would be
great, if not.. I'll chase my friend tomorrow ;)

cheers,
elvis