[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] last changes?

Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG Olaf.Sonderegger at abraxas.ch
Wed Sep 18 13:54:38 CEST 2013

Hi Marco

>From my side, I agree to change to "End User" instead "EU".

@ Elvis: Could you change flowchart?

Cheers, Olaf

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Schmidt [mailto:mschmidt at ripe.net]
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. September 2013 12:09
To: elvis at velea.eu; elvis at v4escrow.net; Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG; Daniel Stolpe
Cc: Sander Steffann; Gert Doering; Ingrid Wijte; Andrea Cima; apwg-ipv6-papi at ripe.net
Subject: Re: [Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] last changes?

Hello proposers,

Please find attached your proposal proofread.

Comms actually found now an important issue that you might like to change:

They have serious doubts to use the abbreviation EU for end user because

- It clashes with the better-known European Union abbreviation
- This would make quotes from the policy confusing
- "End User" is too small to justify abbreviating

So the proofread version has all EU replaced by End User but the flowchart in section 2 should be updated by you.

I have to admit I was not thinking about this issue before but it make sense to me now to don't use EU.

Do you agree or you want to stick with EU?

If you agree then can you please send me an updated flowchart for section 2?

Cheers,
Marco