[Apwg-ipv6-papi] discuss the policy proposal during the plenary? + informal meeting

Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG Olaf.Sonderegger at abraxas.ch
Wed Sep 18 07:59:14 CEST 2013

Hi Elvis

First: Unfortunately, I am not able to attend the RIPE meeting.

Second: I think, it's an important change. So, it would be nice to introduce proposal at both WG. In my point of view, this important change should be spread as wide as possible that it could be discussed within whole RIPE community. But, discussion will be held within WG mailing lists. Any RIPE member has the possibility to join WG mailing list, if he want to join discussion.

The question is: Would any RIPE member join additionally WG mailing list, if he has been advised of proposal during RIPE meeting?

I don't know the answer, because I don't have any experience in that.

Cheers, Olaf