[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] last changes?

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Mon Sep 9 20:57:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 9/9/13 8:44 PM, Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Sorry, my meeting took longer as expected. Now, I have to catch my last train to home.
>
> PIR: I think, Elvis' edit is one way, we could go. Maybe my proposals were too sketchy. I wished, that there is a way without additional terms. What impact does this change have on RIPE NCC?

I don't think it has any impact.. but we will find out when they will do
an Impact Analysis. That will happen only weeks after the proposal has
been sent and discussed on the mailing list.

> End Sites and End user: Do we need any term definition with "End user"? "EU" (End User) is available at diagram, so it should be defined.

We do have a definition on an End Site which I wasn't very happy with..
but nobody could come up with a better one. As for the EU.. none of the
policies written until now have had a definition on the end user.

Maybe that's one to discuss on the mailing list and see if others come
with better ideas?

cheers,
elvis

> Cheers, Olaf