[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [apwg-chairs] 2013-06 Discussion Period has ended (PA/PI Unification IPv6 Address Space)

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Sat Oct 26 06:55:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm in my honeymoon after the IGF and will not be available next week.

I agree with Gert, let's extend it for at least 4 weeks, see what
feedback we get from the general question and then work on a second
version of the document if the feedback is.. yes, let's move on but with
less dramatic changes.

cheers,
elvis