[Apwg-ipv6-papi] first draft?

Emilio Madaio emadaio at ripe.net
Thu Jul 18 10:13:37 CEST 2013

Hi all,
   I made some small comments in the document online.

I also wanted to share something that can be helpful in the long term.

I run the Cosmetic Surgery Project (CSP) to improve the readability of
some policy documents and one of the deliverable was to redraft the
merger of the 3 IPv6 documents:

-ripe-589 "IPv6 Address Allocation and Assignment Policy"
-ripe-451 "IPv6 Address Space Policy for Internet Exchange Points"
-ripe-233 "IPv6 Addresses for Internet Root Servers in the RIPE Region"

So, in all the cases where a rewording is due (i.e.: the new chart of
RIR/LIRs, section 4.1 etc), I kindly ask you to have a look at the CSP
draft in attachment.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Emilio