[Apwg-ipv6-papi] policy proposal done?

Elvis Daniel Velea elvis at velea.eu
Thu Aug 29 16:45:59 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel, Sander,

my intention is to also talk at the GM and explain a bit our intention
of this policy and additionally propose on the membership mailing list
to make some calculation on how could the price of membership could be
decreased if the price of the maintenance of the portable would be a
bit increased. Basically, my intention is, in a few years to have
almost the same price for membership as the price for the maintenance
of portable allocation.

cheers,
elvis

Excuse the briefness of this mail, it was sent from a mobile device.