[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] policy proposal done?

Elvis Daniel Velea elvis at velea.eu
Thu Aug 29 15:50:06 CEST 2013

Hi Marco, just noticed a typo:

'Where this extension not possible, the organisations has', please fix this
with 'the organisation has'

regarding COMMS' offer to help, I'd really appreciate if they could have a
look at the document and tell us what they would change regarding better
English.

However, this is a long document so if they expect it to take longer than a
week , let's just push it now, as it is, and we'll probably be revising it
before it gets approved... we may use their help with the revision :-)

I think we need at least a few weeks of discussion before the RIPE Meeting.

cheers,
elvis

Excuse the briefness of this mail, it was sent from a mobile device.