[Apwg-ipv6-papi] policy proposal done?

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Tue Aug 27 11:56:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I talked to Ingrid here at APNIC36.

I have removed Emilio's private google address from the document.

Unfortunately, the NCC can not see/comment on the current google drive
document so that is why I have exported the document as PDF and Word and
attached it to this message.

Still waiting for a sign from Olaf, Daniel has said that he is still
committed in promoting this proposal so for now the two of us will be
the proposers. If Olaf can also commit a few hours/week starting next
week, I think we will have a pretty good coverage during the discussions.

@Olaf - I will be in Athens the whole week, I fly in on the 12th in the
morning and will fly back on the 18th in the afternoon.
My plan is to have a short presentation (5-10 minutes) on what the
current IPv6 policy offers and what are it's caveats. I want this
presentation to be made on Tuesday afternoon, we will probably discuss
the proposal on Wed during Address Policy (and possibly during the IPv6
slot aswell). Let's meet on Monday or Tuesday (during lunch?) and
discuss it?

add your e-mail addresses (or pdo@) to it as well?

cheers,
elvis