[Apwg-ipv6-papi] The Picture / Re: first draft?

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Sat Aug 24 17:23:09 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

the latest version is now updated, all that still needs to be done is to
insert the latest picture from Emilio.

Will do that a bit later :-)

let me know what you think. I believe we are ready now to officially
send the document to the RIPE NCC and the working group and start the
discussion.

looking forward to your answers.

cheers,
elvis (tired - working on the plane and via a vpn from China for the
past 20 hours to get this done)