News and Announcements
- Updated Registrations For Two Legacy /8 IPv4 Address Blocks
As part of our ongoing efforts to maintain and improve the accuracy of the RIPE Registry, we have updated the registrations concerning two legacy /8 IPv4 address blocks: 53/8 and 57/8.
- Archived: RIPE NCC to Reuse Referenced 16-bit ASNs
In accordance with the decision of RIPE Working Group Chairs, the RIPE NCC will start reassigning referenced ASNs once the pool of unreferenced 16-bit ASNs has been exhausted.
- Archived: 95th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 95th meeting on 12 September 2014.
- RIPE NCC and CENTR Hold Joint Meeting With Governments
The RIPE NCC and CENTR, the European country code top-level domain (TLD) organisation, held a meeting on Wednesday, 1 October 2014, in Brussels, Belgium, for governments and regulators to discuss issues of relevance to both the RIPE and CENTR communities.
- Archived: Policy Proposal Implemented: 2012-07 "RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders"
The RIPE NCC has begun implementation of RIPE Policy Proposal 2012-07: "RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Resource Holders".
- Archived: RIPE NCC Security Report on "Shellshock" Bash Shell Bug
The RIPE NCC is highly committed to protecting our IT infrastructure and safeguarding our members' data. This week, a bug exploiting a serious security vulnerability in the Bash shell, called Shellshock, was published. This bug affected millions of computer systems.
- Archived: Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015
On 24 September 2014, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015 for members to review.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Launches General Meeting Registration Through LIR Portal
The RIPE NCC launched General Meeting registration for voting and attendance for the November 2014 meeting
- ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report
- RIPE NCC Survey 2013 Key Findings and Results
The RIPE NCC has published a document detailing the actions taken in response to the RIPE NCC Survey 2013.