News and Announcements
- Report on the 2015 Russian IGF
The sixth annual Russian Internet Governance Forum (IGF) was held on 7 April 2015 in Moscow, Russia. The meeting attracted over 500 participants and focused on Internet governance and regulation, as well as the technical, political and economic aspects of ICT development.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
- Archived: Office Opening Hours Easter 2015
Please be aware that the RIPE NCC's Amsterdam office will be closed on the following days for the Easter public holidays: - Friday 3 April 2015 (Good Friday) - Monday 6 April (Easter Monday)
- Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies
Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies 2015
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.