News and Announcements
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
- Archived: Office Opening Hours Easter 2015
Please be aware that the RIPE NCC's Amsterdam office will be closed on the following days for the Easter public holidays: - Friday 3 April 2015 (Good Friday) - Monday 6 April (Easter Monday)
- Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies
Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies 2015
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 188.8.131.52/13, which will be added to our available pool.