News and Announcements
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Involvement at SEE 4
A recap of the RIPE NCC's contribution to the SEE 4 meeting in Belgrade.
- Archived: Report on the Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
Report on Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
- Archived: Office Closed: Upcoming Public Holidays 2015
- Report on the 2015 Russian IGF
The sixth annual Russian Internet Governance Forum (IGF) was held on 7 April 2015 in Moscow, Russia. The meeting attracted over 500 participants and focused on Internet governance and regulation, as well as the technical, political and economic aspects of ICT development.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
- Archived: Office Opening Hours Easter 2015
Please be aware that the RIPE NCC's Amsterdam office will be closed on the following days for the Easter public holidays: - Friday 3 April 2015 (Good Friday) - Monday 6 April (Easter Monday)
- Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies
Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies 2015